Sunday, August 14, 2011

A UFO Finished!

Last February I decided to sort out my scraps and found this UFO. (Click the link to read the details.) The great thing about this project was I didn't have to purchase anything extra to finish it and was able to use up a lot of scraps at the same time. I was hoping to have it finished to use on the patio table this summer but I let other projects get in the way and I didn't finish it until yesterday. I can still use it but my patio table is one that has the umbrella in the centre and the table is small so I am not sure if the table topper will work but I just love the matching mug rugs.

When it comes to learning something new I don't have very much patience with myself to practice to get better at something. I want to be able to just sit down and be able to get it right straight away. The table topper was a perfect practice project for freemotion machine quilting. I am not pleased with the results but it is a practice piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment