Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Flimsy Finish!

The quilt top I started for my son is finished! Already! I am quite pleased with the results. (I have a habit of not liking my finished projects.) See previous post for information about the pattern. When it came to deciding on the borders I went through my stash of fabric and couldn't find anything that I felt suitable. I didn't want to buy any more fabric so I decided to use some of the darker denim from jeans that I cut up for the backing as the border. I am now working on putting together the backing and hope to have it ready to layer by next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This looks just wonderful! Thanks for sending me the link!