Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally Some Sunshine!

We finally have some sunshine after three days when we have received 90+ cm. of snow in my little corner of the world.


I had three snow days from work so to occupy myself I decided to start a new quilt. I found a cute toddler quilt call I Spy A 4 Patch from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville.

On the first day I cut all of the fabric and on day two I stitched the four patches together.


Then I was able to finish putting it altogether on the third day. The fabric I intend to use on the back has roads and cars printed on it. It reminds me of the car mats that my oldest son used to play with when he was little.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can't believe how much snow you guys got. Holy mackerel! And to think here in Windsor ON, it just snowed last night and you can still see the grass.It's been cold and brisk but no snow which is usual for this place. But that's okay with me. I feel sory for th letter carriers in London and surrounding area. Imagine plodding through all that snow, every day for 4 or 5 hours. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of snow! I can only wish for a skiff for Christmas here. But you sure made good use of the time at home - what a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete