Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sidetracked again!


I really have to finish one thing before I start another. It seems to be getting worse lately. I started sorting scraps when I was looking for fabric to make mug rugs to practice machine quilting. Now I have started making a DVD slide show of photos of my husband and kids to commentate our 25th wedding anniversary. My oldest son is teaching me how to use the computer program that you use to make these. To celebrate this occasion my husband and I have decided to renew our wedding vows in a quiet ceremony with family and a few friends. I have been busy trying to organize this event. Even though it is going to be very small it still is taking some time to sort out the details. I won't get the quilt finished for my husband so we decided it would make a nice backdrop for some of the photos. My niece is a wonderful photographer and she is going to take the pictures for us. I think sewing/quilting is going to have to wait for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment